Sunday, March 29, 2009

10

I was doing some research before the Inaugural Exhibit and I've been keeping track of the gallery since day one. I just did not trust the lack of communication. I've been checking their page of upcoming exhibits and they were booked all the way through next January 2010. And it just dawned on me that most of the artists on that exhibit were not at all part of the Inuagural exhibit. Some where maybe about 3 but not all of them. Now I'm thinking that the money they asked of us was to get the show of these other artists started and if that is the case then it is pretty screwed up how they had favorite artists in mind since day one and just used all these people to provide the money for their future shows.. 

I also just went on their page and they said that there were so many people at the opening that they had to start at 5. I was there from 4:45 to about 5 knocking on the door and nobody was there. I wanted to see how my work looked before the opening. I always do that on ALL MY SHOWS to make sure everything looks ok and strangely they did not let me in. I don't know I think they knew people were going to be pissed off.
... they also have a comment section on their page saying if you had pictures of the opening to send them in so that they can post them. I was so tempted on saying that my pictures were so freaking crooked that I was embarrassed to take pictures !!

No comments:

Post a Comment