Sunday, March 29, 2009

5

Opening night was a nightmare, I had friends come and they could not get in, so that was disappointing.

The wires on the back were not used, instead they were removed.  I am disappointed with the art that was on floor and that was not professional at all, they were still hanging art when I got there around 6 p.m. or so.

My overall experience was positive, I checked out other galleries and I recommend you do that as well.

I will submit to other galleries in the neighborhood instead.

We paid fifty dollars to be in a show, but it was work and yes they did accept us based on that.

They had soft drinks there as well, but only about 30 or so small bottles and no alcohol, I asked her about that on Saturday since a friend came to meet me there, Sophia, the owner said she didn’t want any alcohol, since people get crazy, wow over a little wine I doubt it.

The website also got shut down, too many hits… did you watch the video stream?  It’s all just heads moving…

She had interior designers there on Wednesday night we learned as well, but I do not know if that is really true or not. I wondered why we weren’t invited to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment